Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright is protected by Law Number 28 of 2004 concerning Copyright, that Copyright is the exclusive right of the creator which arises automatically based on declarative principles after a work is manifested in a tangible form without reducing restrictions in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
The names and email addresses entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.